2021 International Conference on

Security, Pattern Analysis, and Cybernetics

Visa Paperwork

Please note that if you do not hold a Chinese passport, very likely you will need to apply for an entry visa to visit China. Please consult your travel agent or visit the website of the Chinese Embassy or Consulates in your country. It might be easier and quicker if you apply for a tourist visa. In that case, you do not need any paper work from SPAC 2021.

Updated 2020-03-01 E-mail: spac.reg@hotmail.com